I FEEL SO BAD
I didn’t check the Twitter mentions for this blog in ages and I checked this morning and The Young Culture was lovely enough to nominate me for this award?? I’m horrible, but nonetheless, despite how stupidly late this is, I’m gonna attempt to answer the questions she provided and nominate some unique bloggers of my own!
1. Thank your nominee – thanks lovely!
2. Answer the questions your nominator left for you.
3. Nominate 5-10 people and let them know.
4. Set questions for your nominees to answer.
SO THE QUESTIONS
1. What advice would you give your teenage/younger self?
Ooooh. I feel like I should have something meaningful to say, but personally I’d say, stop talking shit. Get’s you literally nowhere.
2. What are you most grateful for?
I try and be grateful for all that I have, but for me personally, it’s the opportunity to learn. With a heritage from a third world country, there are so many young girls who don’t get the opportunity to even begin school, let alone graduate high school, go to uni and do what they love like I do. Also, very very grateful for how supportive my parents are in that aspect. I’m lucky that they support my music and my endeavours cos it definitely would be a lot easier for me and them, if I were to pursue a more sound profession I guess.
3. If you could speak another language fluently, what language would you pick and why?
Spanish. Imagine all the reggaton and latin songs I’d be able to sing along to.
4. If you could take one album with you to a desert island, which would you take?
Probably a Michael Jackson album. Either Off The Wall or Dangerous. I grew up on that stuff.
5. Do you have any regrets about your blog?
Okey dokey. I LOVE my blog. It’s 100% my space. I also LOVE music. It’s a huge part of my life. However. There are parts of my life I wish I could also share on here. I love writing, English was my favourite subject at school, not music. I love photography. I also enjoy rambling quite a fair bit, and it would be cool to share that on here without having to relate it back to music all the time. But it’s not a huge thing that literally drags me down, I love my blog and I’m happy with it at the moment.
I’ve been loving reading posts from these five bloggers recently, they’re all quite different from each other and create amazing content, whether it’s lifestyle, fashion, photography or life updates in general. Make sure you check them out, they’re all linked!
SO NOW! My questions for my nominees to answer:
- If you had to choose an actor/actress to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
- The most prevalent song from your childhood?
- A question you’d have for your 30 year old self.
- If you could be a character from a book, who would it be and why?
- What is your biggest concern for the world at this current moment?
Make sure you check out the nominees, I’m so excited to see their answers!